Durham University Judo Club at BUCS Nationals 2017
Durham University Judo Club achieved the best results in its history at the BUCS Judo Championships over the weekend of the 18th/19th of February. A strong showing in the individual competitions from both beginners and experienced judoka alike lead to the club winning 1 gold, 1 silver and 4 bronze medals.
(23 Feb 2017) » More about Durham University Judo Club at BUCS Nationals 2017
Consent Matters - Durham Saints American Football Lead The Way
Recently the Durham Saints American Football team committed to making sure that 100% of their players completed the ‘Consent Matters’ course. Now every player on the team has completed the course, Matt Bell, the president of the Durham Saints, answered some questions about why he felt it was so important for the American Football club to commit to the university’s efforts to tackle sexual violence.
(22 Feb 2017) » More about the Consent Matters Course
Durham University Athletics Club Success at BUCS Indoor Championships
BUCS Nationals 2017 saw a promising DUAXC track and field team travel to Sheffield for the BUCS athletics indoor championships. After some inspiring performances from the cross-country championships two weeks prior, the team was ready for the upcoming challenge. The event proved to be a successful competition for DUAXC, highlighting exciting prospects for outdoor BUCS, and subsequent competitions in 2017/18.
Durham Polo Club Are Crowned Triple National Champions
Durham University Polo Club were crowned triple national champions at the recent SUPA Winter National Championships. Durham competed against 160 other teams in one of the largest polo tournaments in the world, which made their success even more impressive, winning more categories than any other university.
(21 Feb 2017) » More about the National Championship success
Durham University Shotokan Karate Club in BUCS Nationals
Durham University Shotokan Karate Club took part in the BUCS Karate Championships, part of BUCS Nationals, over the weekend of 18th/19th February. Read more about their success including an individual gold, individual bronze and a team bronze!
- RT @BUCSsport: #BUCSNationals: REVIEW ???????? 3️⃣days, 3️⃣disciplines 6️⃣ gold medals - a wrap of the #fencing action in Sheffield ????…
- @DurhamUniJudo achieved the best results in its history at the BUCS Judo Championships. Read more here:… https://t.co/vqaLp2RUGz
- @DurhamSaints have all completed Consent Matters on DUO and now challenge @DURFC @DUHC1 and @DurhamMCCU. Read more… https://t.co/miJwkPCNgn
- @DUAXC had a promising BUCS Indoor Championships. Read all about it here: https://t.co/ekmugdGDc2 #bleedpalatinate https://t.co/tBkvJip8ak
- RT @durham_uni: Fantastic effort from @TeamDurham - get your team involved! #ItsNotOk #TacklingSexualViolence #ConsentMatters…
- End to end stuff under the floodlights as @AidansSport lead @JoButlerSport 2-0 in the mens floodlit #bleedpalatinate https://t.co/dtIPbSYxkd
- RT @DUSquash: Clean sweep for the W3s – smashing finish to the season, even featuring a bagel! @TeamDurham #bleedpalatinate #Hodgsonforpre…
- Bath score and convert against the run of play. 14-10 to @DURFC #bleedpalatinate #BUCSWednesday
- Another try for @DURFC! Two phases after the line out and Durham are over! Conversion good. 14-3. #bleedpalatinate #BUCSSuperRugby