Durham Leadership Programme: Transforming world-class students into world-class Leaders
The Experience Durham Leadership Programme is currently accepting applications for 2019/2020. Through the Programme, you will gain access to:
- Personalised one-to-one mentoring from Durham University alumni.
- An invitation to a speaker series from industry professionals focusing on leadership development at university and in your future career.
- Links to a vast alumni network.
- Exclusive resources and training on leadership theory and practice.
- Access to sessions on networking, giving and receiving feedback, working with a mentor, avoiding conflict, emotional intelligence and more.
Mentoring is at the heart of the Leadership Programme. We match you with an experienced Durham alumnus who will give you personalised support and guidance, expert advice and access to networking opportunities. This experience can create lifelong relationships between you and your mentor that will foster skills and experience to stand you in good stead for future employment.
The Programme is open to current leaders or those considering leadership positions in the future. This can include leadership positions within music, sports, volunteering, theatre, JCR, societies or colleges, or extracurricular roles outside the university.
Deadline for applications is Friday 17th May 2019.
Please send applications to Chantelle Cumming: firstname.lastname@example.org